Once upon a time on an island far, far away there were eleven single guys and girls just waiting to find their happy ever after! And now there are thirteen! But on Love Island it’s never that simple…
But then again what romance is? All the best ones have a few twists and turns along the way. And while a Mills & Boon romance may not involve a love triangle (or even a love dodecahedron!) it certainly takes you on a rollercoaster of emotions.
So, when it comes to a Mills & Boon True Love island romance, what’s our type on paper…?
- Location, location, location! Whether it’s the Mediterranean or an island off the coast of Paradise, the key is complete luxury.
- Sun, sea and sand! Let’s be honest, whenever the sun is shining life is just a little bit more magical. And any romance that has the potential for a hero emerging from the sea like a real-life Adonis (or Love Island’s Adam) has got to be worth a read, right?!
- A real, relatable heroine whose shoes you immediately want to be in! And who wouldn’t want to swept off their feet in a glamorous location by their very own Prince Charming?
- A handsome aspirational hero! And whilst he might not necessarily be a super-rich international billionaire, think more along the lines of owning the pen company, rather than being the seller of said company’s pens – sorry Jack!
- A feel-good, fast-paced, happy-ever-after read! Because when you find true love you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible and to last for eternity.
And there you have it! And if you love an island romance just as much as we do be sure to check out some of our most recent island romances:
Thinking of writing your very own Mills & Boon True Love romance? Be sure to check out our writing guidelines.
Happy Love Islanding everyone!
Charlotte Ellis, Editorial Assistant