To celebrate Romance Month this June, five Mills & Boon authors have each written a short story of finding love on the beautiful island of Antigua, the most romantic island in the Caribbean.
Be transported to an exotic paradise, from the yachts at Nelson’s Dockyard to the peaks of Shirley Heights lookout point, via beautiful white and pink sandy beaches that Antigua and Barbuda are renowned for.
Download the following short stories below:
- Holiday Fling to Forever by Ann McIntosh
- Second Chance to Sail into Sunset by Annie O’Neil
- Love’s a Beach! by Heidi Rice
- Second Chance in Antigua by Maya Blake
- A New Adventure by Sophie Pembroke
We have teamed up with Antigua and Barbuda to offer you the chance to win a 7 day trip to Antigua!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, enter here!