Mills and Boon are delighted to be involved in the HarperCollins and BFI virtual romance festival #BFILoveFest taking place next weekend 20-22 November.
There are some great sessions planned:
– Why we love Richard Curtis and Nora Ephron movies so much
– Christmas romances with Sarah Morgan
– Young love in the movies
– Enduring appeal of Jane Austen
– Rural romances vs East End heartache with Alex Brown and Kimberley Chambers
– Carmel Harrington & Hazel Gaynor on the movies that inspired their books
and much more……
The festival is part of BFI Love, the major UK-wide celebration of LOVE on the big and small screen. #BFILoveFest will explore the links between romantic film and literature around 3 themes:-
- The Power of Love
- Fools for Love
- Fatal Attractions
#BFILoveFest is completely FREE and takes place on social media, so no need to leave the comfort of your home. You’ll need to register to be sent the final program for the #BFILoveFest.
We look forward to you joining us.